Parking lot sweeping is a best management practice for commercial and retail properties that can have a huge impact on your property's image and can help control your long-term maintenance costs. Your parking lots are the first and last part of your property that your employees and clients see, and should be treated accordingly!
Clean parking lots that are free of debris and litter leave a lasting positive impression on your existing customers and create a positive first impression with your new ones.
Imagine driving in to a retail center that is strewn with litter and gravel and has weeds growing through cracks in the asphalt. What would your first impression be? Would you want to shop there? Your clients remember when properties look great AND when properties don't look maintained, and they adjust their habits accordingly. Having a well-kept parking lot is one more way to attract the clients you want shopping at your business!
1) Regularly cleaned parking lots discourage littering. No one wants to be the first person to throw their litter on the ground! All properties, regardless of whether or not they are high or low-profile, look bad to clients when litter is tumbling in the breeze across parking lots and sidewalks.
2) Premature asphalt breakdown is prevented. As vehicles drive on asphalt coated in gravel and other hard debris, they grind that debris into your pavement, which speeds up the breakdown of your parking lot surfaces and can lead to costly repairs before they're necessary.
3) Pests are deterred. Litter attracts pests and rodents, which can increase your facility's pest-control expenses over time.
4) Clients and employees are attracted and retained. Retail centers must attract new clients and keep repeat business to thrive, and businesses want to keep their talent from leaving. By making sure the entire property, not just the landscape, is always looking great, you can do just that.
5) Your property will stand out... in a good way! You don't want your property to be known for having poor curb appeal, so you budget to keep the landscape looking pristine. But what about your actual curb (and parking lot) appeal? Clients notice when a property looks great and they remember it!
Sweeping the Parking Lot For Wayne Dalton in Pensacola FL